My group mates

My group mates Friso, Mark and Moussa, who are all in their 20s, don't understand why the hell I am still pursuing studies at the age of 42 and why on earth I am enrolled in this masters program when I already have a masters in development studies and one in business administration. I told them, I want to know learning /information gathering methods of this part of the world and want to know mindset of European corporations. They don't believe me.

These energetic people bring new ideas, approaches in every meeting and even then they are busy with 100 of things, they get the cases, presentations, projects done on time.

Friso and Mark are from Netherlands. Moussa is from France. We connected well because of our love for Football. In team meetings, we spend a good amount of time talking about football, which our other group member Elizabeth does not approve.






 

Comments